Club membership is intended to indicate your commitment to learn the martial art of Kendo at Markham Kendo and to help support the Club in its activities and expenses.
- Financial support for Kendo tournaments and seminars
- Kendo related equipment and items for the Club
- Social activities and gatherings
- Canadian Kendo Federation and Ontario Kendo Federation membership dues
- Annual corporation and tax filing
Membership fees will be collected at a minimum every three months, with the opportunity to pay for discounted half year or full year. Payments may be made in cash, cheque (payable to Markham Kendo Club) or eTransfer ([email protected])
Club Membership Fee Structure
|Monthly Rate||Half Year||Full Year|
|16 Yrs & Older||$30||$170||$330|
|15 Yrs & Younger||$25||$145||$275|
|Family (2 members or more)||10% discount on total|
Membership fee collection will resume June 2022. Further details will be shared in person. Thank you.
Markham Kendo Club